Zinc Ingot 99.995% Purity
Zinc Ingot 99.995% Purity. Zinc Ingots with the highest possible density. Ingots are generally the least costly metallic form and useful in general applications. Our standard Ingot size is nominally 2-3 cm x 3-8 cm x 6-12 cm. Materials are produced using crystallization, solid state and other ultra high purification processes such as sublimation.
Characteristics of high purity zinc ingot:
- Shining white metal with bluish gray luster (called spelter). Not found native. Soluble in acids and alkalies. Insoluble in water. Malleable at 100-150 oC. Strongly electropositive. Zinc foil will ignite in presence of moisture. Low toxicity.
- Hazards: Flammable, dangerous fire and explosion risk (dust).
General Properties of high purity zinc ingot:
|Melting Point||419.58 centigrade|
|Boiling Point||907 centigrade|
|Thermal Conductivity||1.16W/CM/K AT 298.2K|
|Electrical Resistivity||5.916MICRO-CM AT 20 centigrade|
|Specific Heat||0.0928Cal/g/k at 25 centigrade|
|Heat of Vaporization||27.4kcal/gm atom at 907 centigrade|
|Heat of Fusion||1.595 cal/gm mole|
Silver white lustrous metal;
Can react with acids, soluble in alkaline solution
- Mainly used for die-casting alloy battery industry
- Pharmaceutical / rubber industry
- Chemical industries zinc and other metal alloy plating coating industry in applied widely.
Packing: Each Ingot is 25Kg, 40 Ingot in Bundles of 1MT, self palletized or as customer’s requirements..
We also suplly other Ingots Including; Magnesium Ingot, Lead Ingot, Manganese Ingot, Cobalt Ingot, Copper Ingot, Zinc Ingot, Nickel Ingot, Aluminum Ingot, Stainless Steel Ingot, Brass Ingot, Bronze Ingot, Tin Ingot and Silicon Ingot.
Any questions please send to us without hesitate and we”ll reply within 24 hours. Hope to cooperate with you.