Acrylic Sheet Scrap Regrind (PMMA)
Acrylic Sheet Scrap Regrind (PMMA) For Sale. Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) Acrylic Sheet Scrap Regrind PMMA polymer exhibits glass-like qualities – clarity, brilliance, transparency, translucence – at half the weight with up to 10 times the impact resistance. It is more robust and have less risk of damage.
· Melt temperature : 200-250°C
· Mold temperature : 40-80°C
· High injection pressures are needed because of poor flow properties and it may be necessary to inject slowly to get the correct flow.
· Internal stresses can be eliminated by heating at 80°C.
· Extrusion temperature : 180-250°C
· A degassing screw with an L/D ratio of 20-30 is recommended
|Materials||Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA)|
|Color||Natural and Mix Color.|
|Application||glass roofing, façade design, advertising, automotive headlamps,…|
|Grade||optical grade and general purpose grade s.|
|Type||Post Industrial Waste.|
|Quality||Clean and less than 1% shortage|
As the biggest manufacturing company of cast acrylic sheet in Turkey, we have acrylic scraps, offcuts for exporting.
Acrylic scraps cut down from Acrylic sheet made of 100% Virgin MMA
Acrylic scraps without masking paper, PE cover film or PVC gasket, the best solution for recycled industry.